Murder Mystery Train & Dinner
Join the LM&M Railroad for an exciting evening of mystery and mayhem! Take a one hour train ride where the mystery will begin to unfold as you travel through Southwest, Ohio. Suspicious characters will travel with you laying the clues to the mystery.
After the train ride, passengers will continue on to the Historic Golden Lamb for a delicious buffet dinner and cash bar. Mayhem will continue after dinner as the mystery is solved and the murderer is revealed.
The mystery begins at the LM&M Railroad. The train departs at 6:00. Boarding begins at 5:45.
All passengers must be at least 18 years of age.
Salad & Appetizer
- Sauerkraut Balls: with Cocktail Sauce and House-Made Mustard
- Signature Salad: Mixed Greens, Green Apple, Candied Pecans, Smoked Cheddar, Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- Homemade Yeast Rolls: Served with Dairy Cream and Apple Butter
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera
- Golden Lamb Fried Chicken and Skillet Gravy
- Roast Ohio Raised Turkey
- Whipped Yukon Potatoes
- Red-skinned Potato & Bacon Salad
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Brown Butter & Sage Stuffing
- Cranberry Compote
- Sister Lizzie's Shaker Sugar Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coffee, tea, soft drink, or milk included
- Cash bar available
Dates Of Operation
- September: 21, 28
- October: 12, 26
- 4 hours
- 5:45 - Boarding Begins
- 6:00 - Depart from Lebanon Station
- 6:00 to 7:00 - 60-Min Round-Trip from Lebanon Station to Muddy Creek and Return
- 7:00 - Arrive Back at Depot
- 7:00 to 7:30 - Intermission and Walk to Golden Lamb
- 7:15 - Cash Bar opens at Golden Lamb
- 7:30 - Dinner Begins
- 9:45 - Approximate End Time
- General Admission (18+): $85.95
- NO PASSENGERS UNDER 18
Classes of Service
Deluxe Coach Class - 3200 Car
Deluxe Coach class seating will be inside the Milwaukee Road 3200 car. This long distance coach car was featured in the 2015 movie Carol. The 3200 seats 60 passenger. The car features comfortable reclining chairs, and large picture windows. Seats in deluxe class are reserved.The 3200 car is heated and air conditioned.
We must charge a minimal ticketing fee in order to provide our customers an efficient and trustworthy ticketing system.
- Online Orders: $1.50 per ticket.
- Phone Orders: $2.00 per ticket.
We offer group discounts for groups of 10 or more! Check out our group discount breakdown below. Please contact the ticket office prior to purchasing your tickets in order to use this discount as it is not offered for online orders.
- 10+ Purchased Tickets: 10% Discount on all tickets
- 20+ Purchased Tickets: 20% Discount on all tickets
*Our group discounts must be used at the time of purchase, and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. All tickets utilizing this discount must be purchased on the same order, and cannot be applied to tickets purchased on multiple orders.
Please be sure to dress for the weather! In the event of inclement weather, we recommend that our guests wear appropriate clothing such as boots and jackets.
All trains run rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather will only be made by the LM&M Railroad in extreme circumstances.
*Please Note* Due to the historic nature of our equipment, the LM&M Railroad is not handicapped accessible.
The LM&M Railroad reserves the right to change equipment or cancel an event/train ride at any time for any reason it deems necessary. Prices are subject to change without notification. All tickets purchased are subject to additional fees. The LM&M Railroad strictly enforces a no refund policy.
This trip will not be handicap accessible. Historic and antiquated rail passenger equipment, like that used on this excursion, is exempt from ADA regulations under U.S. Code: Title 42: Section 12184. The passenger cars and station facilities used on this excursion were constructed before disability accessibility laws were adopted. Platforms, boarding areas, stairs, step-boxes, seating, and especially doorways, passageways, aisles, and onboard restrooms may not accommodate all passengers. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate differently abled passengers who desire to ride the train. Motorized wheelchairs and/or scooters cannot be accommodated onboard our train. The LM&M Railroad is not responsible for unsafe footing on property owned by third party organizations or created by situations beyond our control. Please watch your footing while loading and unloading from the train.